Thursday, January 28, 2010

5 days in Singapore

Yeah. I've been here for 5 days already. Doesnt feel like it though. This trip, you wont see many pictures as i, so brilliantly FORGOT to bring my camera. I brought the charger and the card reader, but i forgot to bring the camera itself. Smart right?
On the 2nd day i was here, Sam came! Well, more like stopped over. Met up with Mr. NUS (Cedric) and WALKED all over Singapore.
Acted like tourists *which we actually were*, got blisters, had sugarcane-lemon in the hot Sun while worrying if the birds above us would SHIT on us, had ice-cream, snuck into the most posh hotel we could think off, got lost following cedric's man-navigation-insticnts and made our way back to the shopping heart of Singapore.




~Chinese New Year is two weeks away. Gosh. Time for more shopping~
Shopping on such a tight budget is never helpful
nickki

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
Web Designing Company